Business to Business for Success
Would You Like Unlimited Referrals?
Become A Member
By joining PNC you will become part of a diverse group whose background and experience complements your own. Our meetings, combined with our discussion list and web site, provide you with the tools you need to enrich your business. Our member events give you access to unique (and fun!) opportunities and you will gain not only lifelong business colleagues, but friends.
• New member recognition
• Rotating speaker programs
• Weekly meeting
• Access to member events
• Highly competent professionals in various disciplines
• Increased business opportunities
• Quality networking opportunities
• Speaking, training and experience
We are thrilled in your interest in Pasadena Business Connections and look forward to having you as a member!
To qualify for membership, an individual must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Must have at least two years of experience in their qualified field.
• Must be currently involved in the profession.
• Shall demonstrate support for the statement of purpose as set forth in the By-Laws.
1) Prospective members may attend two meetings before joining. An application and a copy of the By-Laws will be given to each qualified individual after the second meeting. The applicant must submit an application to the membership chair.
2) A short interview will be conducted with a member or the Director to review members application.
3) The interviewer will report at the next meeting and a discussion will take place. In the event that two or more applications are received for the same category, a review of each applicant will take place after which the members shall decide which one shall be accepted (some cases both will be accepted). An applicant that is accepted shall pay the Application fee and one month dues.
4) The application fee is $20, plus first month dues is $20 for a total of $40.
5) Once the new member is in, he/she will be responsible to pay the monthly dues of $20.
PLACE: ETC. Gourmet Kitchen
3600 Ocean View Blvd,
Glendale, CA 91208
TIME: 8:00am to 9:15am